Managing homeowner associations is the heart of what we do. It’s our roots and our passion. We pride ourselves on treating our clients individually, customizing our services to their specific needs. Our goal is to manage each HOA, supporting and guiding the board, so it becomes a well-run, thriving, interactive community that is based on a solid relationship between the homeowners and the association’s leaders.
While our scope of standard services is quite comprehensive, a few distinct ones are worth highlighting. These unique offerings set us apart from our industry peers.
- Your success is our success. A portion of collected resale certificate fees are put back into the HOA, not our pockets. Most management companies charge in excess of $650 and do not inspect the property prior to the certificate issuance. These fees become part of their revenue stream, not giving any back to the HOA.
- We provide guidance and consulting ensuring you have a comfortable level of control. This includes coordinating and attending monthly HOA board meetings as part of the standard monthly fee. Most companies charge extra for this service.
- Our financial services extend way beyond basic contracts and collections. We provide full financial management including budget preparation and adherences, reserve fund development and investment, and tax return filings and audits.
- We’ve been in your shoes and know there is a lot to learn in this role. We provide education resources to equip you to become effective leaders, respected and recognized by the homeowners.
- We provide optional value-added services to better your neighborhood communications. We can create and manage your HOA website and newsletters, as well as neighborhood branding. These tools are designed to keep your HOA informed and motivated to be involved in the community, while also instilling trust and appreciation by residents in the board’s leadership.
For more information on our HOA services, please contact us so we can meet with you to share how we can partner with your board of directors to effectively lead and manage your community.
Looking for a community management partner that is different, hands-on, and personal, but knows HOA management to get the job done? Look no further.
For developer-controlled communities, we bring our extensive association management experience to the table and offer fair pricing for our unique collection of services tailored to your specific needs. No matter where you are in the development process, 4Sight is your partner at every stage.
As we lead with forethought and insight, we keep expenses in check and steer you clear of potential issues that often occur in the escrow process. As homes begin to sell, on-site personnel promote association services and programs to prospective buyers to not only encourage sales, but to also create goodwill with the developer.
In preparation for the transition to homeowner association control, 4Sight carefully prepares and executes each important step of operational reviews, maintenance planning, and establishment of governing documents and HOA policies. Open communication is of utmost priority and results in a productive working relationship between developer, HOA board and association management.
As a partner to our developer clients, we proudly stand apart from the competition with a commitment to these 4 services:
- Independent Accounting: We provide complete accounting of all HOA funding ensuring no co-mingling of developer funds, which instills confidence with the new homeowner.
- Professional Presence: From the get-go, we are present so you can stay focused on your core business. We establish and manage the new association and act as the liaison to each homeowner. We communicate and collaborate with builders to avoid confusion during transition and as each home closes.
- Homeowner Communication: We pride ourselves on keeping homeowners informed. Communication about their new community is not only important to them, but it also instills trust and satisfaction. We utilize a range of online tools, mail, phone calls and meetings to share relevant information.
- Graduated Pricing: 4Sight bases its contracted price on the number of lots sold, not anticipated units complete.